Serving Northeastern Wyoming Since 1895
John W. Rogers opened a bank in 1895. Sometime
between 1895 and 1905 J.G. Bush became associated with John Rogers and
the bank became known as Rogers and Bush Bankers. Rogers and Bush
Bankers became the Sundance State Bank when it received a Corporate
Charter on October 25, 1905. The first directors of Sundance State
Bank were J.W. Rogers, J.G. Bush, A.L. Ripley, C.H. Sackett and J.L.
Sundance State Bank remains a locally owned bank
dedicated to serving the financial needs of Northeastern Wyoming.